02 December 2011

Really Love It !


Hayy ~! How your life today .. Hope nothing bad happen ~! Yippie ~! haha ~! Actually .. I'm so happy now ~! Uhh ~! Do you that WHY ? hehe ~! Ofcorz no right ? Coz i didn't say anything yet ~! haha ~! Hope You understand me ,, Coz i'm tried to speak in English .. Neither at blog or facebook ~! hehe ~! Just want improve my English ~! Haha ~! Enough .. Let's continued story .. Haha ~! Yesterday ,, my father just back home.. for 3 days he leave home coz he has work to do at Kuala Lumpur ,, Uhh ~! Never mind ~~! The things make me happy that my dad get a new I-Pad >apple< ~! Uhh ~! So glad ,, hehe ~! He got an award for being a good workers for Felda Corporation ,, hehe ,, I'm so proud of him ,, Jyeaahhh ~! Hope you not jealous at all ,, haha ,, :) just smile ,, ehk ,, Wanna have a look for that I-Pad ? yes ,, you can .. haha .. look at this okay ,, nice ,, uhh ~! :P


Hehe ~! Trust me right ? haha
 Okay ~! so ,, it's end story about this I-Pad ~! Huhh ~! Don't be boast la leeza ,, haha ~! Okay ,, Another story that i think also makes me happy ,, ahaa ,, about someone that i like before ,, haha ~! i repeat it back ,, BEFORE .. so now ,, i'm just wanna be his friend ,, haha ,, Do you know whom i meant ? haha ,, Ofcorz no .. haha ~! --> stupid.question<-- haha ~! The people i meant was..... Farish Hafizi .. haha ~! Dolphin belong to kak Puteri Amira ,, haha ~! Do you want to know why i'm happy coz of him ? yes ? ahaa ~! It's good ~! hehe .. Actually .. I also don't know why i'm happy of him ,, Crazy ? yeahhh ,, Maybe ~! haha .. ehk ,, I'm still remember that his message .. haha ~! want to read ? Ouch ~! You can't .. but .. I will story what happen in that message .. Yesterday around 2.00 --> 4.00 morning .. haha ~! Both of us exchange our story .. haha ~! Then .. In his story .. he say that .. There's a girl like him .. at that time he in love with his rabbit .. haha .. okay ~! no need to say who's the rabbit i meant .. haha ~! Then .. He say he maybe hurted the girl who like him ,, he do that coz he don't want the girl like him anymore .. haha ~! uhh ~! kindly person .. haha .. So , I think what that he make to that girl is good ~! haha ~! Okay .. Now ,, That girl had forget him but still be his friend .. hehe ~! okay .. i think that's enough my story for this time .. haha ~! i will write another entry in my pleasure time ,, okay ? bye ,, mishh you all ,, ~!

Thanks spend your time here . Do follow and leave a tag ;)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment