14 December 2011

Cinta Palsu .. What i feel ?.. Just God know ..


I want to cry .. But I have no tears ...
I want to smile .. But there is no company ...
If my fate has been determined ...
To be like this ,, What can I do ... 
OH MYYY DEAR F .....

Where can I find another Like you ..
I mean your attitude .. So sweet .. Love it ..
I can't bear this parting .. And heartbreak
Living In Agony .. :') :'D OH MY F .....

My heart aches so much .. Since you've been gone ..
Leaving me all alone .. With no One ..
ALL ALONE ..... OH MY F .....

The bright world becomes dark ...
The beautiful light is useless ....
The weeping of my heart ...
Adds to my sorrow ..
BUT .. U still Never Appear ~!
OH MY F ....

Where can I find another Perhaps in heaven ..
To grief with me ... 
To cry with me ....
Forever and Ever .... 

:') Hubby .. I Love you .. But Not's you .. Just your kindly behaviour .. Truthly .. I'm falling in love with your cute antics behaviour . :') When I got now that you didn't exist in my life .. You just pretend be a boy with cute face .. Ouh ~! You brings me in love life .. Before this .. I'm just wanna be a single Girl that will show me like a holy girl .. Bluerkk .. I don't think so i'm being like that ,, Uhh ~! So hubby ,, I;m just wanna say gudbye .. Coz maybe after this i no longer use that account Facebook coz it keeps a lot of sweet memories with you ,, The last ,, I want to say .. Thanks wanna be my friend dear .. I appreciate it much .. I can forgive your faults with me ,, And i now actually you don't want hurted my heart .. Right ? But .. it's my fault .. I keep a feeling to you .. And i know you didn't really love me and not keeps any feelings to me right ? So .. Hubby ,, I'm sorry for all the things i do to you .. Gud bye .. I love you as a boy with a kindly behaviour .. Not as a girl that i didn't recognized ~! Assalamualaikum ..


Thanks spend your time here . Do follow and leave a tag ;)

2 Comment:

CINTA UNTUK KITA said... Reply To This Comment

Sayangi orang yang jujur sayang kat kita sebelum dia pergi hilang dari mata..;p

Leeza Zailan said... Reply To This Comment

uhh .. tapi sy sayangi org yg berada di depan mata .. malangnnye org itu sebenarnye tak wujud dalam idup saye :'( really sad

Post a Comment